Sunday Flashbacks - It can't already be October!
JC I can't believe it is already October. Not to mention that it also is Quarterly Sales Tax time here in the State of California. Luckily it wasn't so horrible but I swear they always have their hands out. Kinda like teenagers. Yes, California is one big acne ridden teenage. Thank goodness it hasn't hit puberty yet because then we'd all be in trouble.
Anyway, on to this week's crap I did and what to look forward to in the near future.
- Fire for Apartment Dwellers. I'm always trying to think of my fellow renters in my posts. See our Wednesday post on MomTrends for just how to accomplish FIRE!
Pour Another Drink and Watch What Happens Next
- And the pilot is moving! Candy (@artofthespa on Twitter) and I are off and running on our new pilot series, Treasure Transformers. We're looking for talented, creative individuals who have on air panache and want to participate. Auditions are coming up again on October 21st from 12 to 4 at the Jackie Robinson Center in Pasadena. Send me a message and I'll forward the deets.
- One of my favorite charity events is coming up on the 20th. Chairs for Chairity is awesomeness on four legs (or wheels, three legs, stumps...). Tickets are $15.00 at the door ($10 in advance) and well worth it quite simply because it's supporting the Make a Wish Foundation. Click HERE for details.
Awesomeness that Makes Me Happy (Don't piddle K?)
- After seeing the Fiat 500 by Gucci I found out that they're also making a limited edition version to support breast cancer research. Get one of the 250 before they're gone.
- My fave Lesbian in the world (no kidding... if only...) Hannah Hart (@Harto on Twitter) has come up with another of her awesome-sauce cooking shows but this time it's a totally cool music video. Let them eat cake!
- Ok, one more food related awesomeness. It's an alarm clock. It wakes you with the smell of bacon. I'm not kidding. I. Die. See it here....
Urban Outfitters never fails to amaze me with their little gifts. Last night as Steve and I were looking for a disposable flask for his company party (shhhhh) and I have to show you what I found. Yeah... keep the glasses on the damn coasters. Seriously. I'm just mad I didn't think of it first.