Pebble Beach - A Field of Dreams
Here I sit, in the office just moments away from starting a long jaunt to Carmel.
It's the eve of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and Monterey Auto Week. And I couldn't be more excited. D'Scoop has some seriousness planned for the next few days. And I don't just mean automobile goodness.
Ok ok... most of it revolves around automobile sexiness.
I'll try and keep all of you updated through the week but make sure to follow us on our various media channels: We're DCoopSD on Twitter and on Instagram. And for our Google+ followers? Click here. Or just go to the links at the top of the page. We'll be posting tons of car p0rn.
- Worldwide debut of the Aston Martin Vanquish Volante and the CC100 Speedster Concept
- North American debut of BMW's Gran Lusso by Pininfarina (and a rumoured special M appearance)
- An interview with Spyker co-founder Victor Mullen and the launch of the B6 Venator Spyker Concept
- A moment with Rolls Royce CEO Tolsten Muller-Otvos with a sneak peak of the new Wraith
- A one on one chat with Lamborghini head designer Filippo Perini
- And of course 200 of the finest restored automobiles representing the best of the last century of driving.
Don't forget, if you're in San Francisco on Thursday, August 15th, join us at the Four Seasons for a special tweet up and the inaugural #DesignLux chat starting at 1pm PDT.
Phew.... I'm tired already!